(5) YEAR WORRY-FREE WARRANTY
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of three (5) years from the date of completion of the work described and completed and fully paid in your contract PTX Painting, Inc. will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
PTX Painting will provide labor AND materials to do the repairs.
ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THE CONTRACT. IN NO EVENT SHALL PTX PAINTING BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE OR ABOVE INSURANCE LIMITS IN PLACE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Any work where PTX Painting, Inc. did not supply the paint, labor or other materials.
- All clear coated or varnished surfaces
- Decks or horizontal finished surfaces (ie. Railings, wood gutters, etc.)
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood.
- Wear and tear or abnormal use or misuse
- Peeling paint due to existing paint sub-surface failure
- Structural defects, settling or movement
- Excessive moisture content in the substrate
- Damage due to the use of chemicals or cleaning agents or gases
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation described in the preparation section of this Contract.
FOR THE WARRANTY TO BE IN EFFECT YOU MUST:
Pay the full contract price.
Make the property accessible to PTX Painting or his/her workers to perform the repairs.
Contact PTX Painting, Inc. as soon as you notice the issue.